| what we have done
The first major project for The Hemingway Corporation was The Regeneration Project for Wandsworth Borough Council.
This multi-disciplinary project was aimed at equipping retailers in five of the borough’s towns to play their part in the regeneration of the shopping centres. This project was judged to be the most successful of its kind, succeeding as it did in involving a wide range of businesses and yet providing mentoring support genuinely focussed on the needs of each individual shop and the care of their customers.
Our second major project involved re-engineering IT training in an organisation with 3,000 employees. The revised process made the training more relevant and accelerated individual implementation and corporate IT competence generally.
The library service in all parts of the county has undergone a transformational change. Our par in the project was to equip the librarians and their managers with the skills to make the new introduction of IT work for their customers.
Since these initial projects we have gone on to:
- deliver the Regeneration project in a further twelve towns;
- deliver team building courses for Abbey National;
- develop Computer Based Training (CBT) courses in business English and IT;
- Run research projects on training needs in Wandsworth Borough;
- Develop and run further IT training projects;
- Consulted on the construction and content of an ecommerce web site for the European Commission;
- Achieve ISO9001 accreditation.
- Achieve Accreditation for ECDL testing
- Achieve Accreditation for MOUS
- Develop and deliver a whole new structure for Libraries
- Provide Key Skills to the Apprentices at National Grid Transco
- Develop training for new employees when companies are geo-sourcing
- Provide bespoke programmes for introductions of new software and working practices
- Create programmes for many small, medium and large companies who are adopting flexible and remote working
Please choose another option above or left for more information: